Welcome to our annual meeting in this 2018 tax season, we are sending you a few key points to help you remember what to bring to prepare your taxes.
1. Remember that the deadlines for filing the 2017 tax returns are:
- Individuals (Form 1040) on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Partnerships and Small Corporations (Form 1065 & 1120S) on Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Domestic and Foreign Corporations (Form 1120 & 1120-F) on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
2. Collect and send us the documents as soon as possible; some of the forms needed are:
- W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement)
- 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income)
- 1099-INT (Interest Income)
- Schedule K-1 (Form 1065, 1120S)
- 1098 (Mortgage Interest Statement
- 1095 (A, B or C Health Insurance Marketplace Statement)
- Others according to each case
3. Make sure that you give us your updated personal information, to prevent any delays with your tax refunds
4. As a recommendation, please send as all the necessary documentation in one file
5. Schedule an appointment (physical or Teleconference) with us to prepare, review and complete your tax return.
The new tax reform will affect income tax returns for 2018 which will be presented during 2019 Tax Season.
Remember, we will help you to successfully fulfill your commitment with the IRS.
M Troncone Team